Conferences Sponsorship Package
|Main panel lecture *||√|
|Participating in one of the sessions *||√|
|Conference invitation tickets||6||4|
|Sponsor’s logo on back stage banner/screening in the conference hall||√||√|
|Sponsor’s logo published on the sponsors’ signage at the conference hall||√||√|
|Sponsor’s logo on the printed conference agenda||√||√|
|Sponsor’s logo on the website conference agenda||√||√|
|Sponsor’s logo on the conference website||√||√|
|Hyperlink to sponsor’s website||√||√|
|Sponsor’s logo on all exhibition publishing materials (daily press and professional publications)||√||√|
|Advertising material in the conference bag **||√||√|
|6 sqm. display unit||√||√|
|Sponsorship Cost||30,000 NIS||20,000 NIS|
* Subject to the approval of the conference chairmen (after the lecture topic has been delivered, a lecture summary, a lecturer’s name and a summary about the lecturer).
** One A4 page.
Notes: The prices which are stipulated do not include VAT. VAT will be added according to the Israeli tax regulations.
Conference registration includes participation in all sessions, conference bag, lunch and coffee breaks.
Participation Fees for Exhibitors
Space Rental Fees
|6 sqm. Display unit
(floor space only)
|9,000 NIS + VAT|
|Modular construction per unit
(accordint to the building specifications of the event regulations)
|1,800 NIS + VAT|
* VAT will be added according to the Israeli tax regulations
What’s Included in a Display Unit
- Exhibition space
- 1 electrical outlet of 1 kilowatt
- 2 entrance tickets to the conference including lunch
- 2 parking tickets
- Listing in the exhibition catalog – a classified list of exhibiting companies (free of charge) and advertising at preferred rates.
Conditions of Registration for the Exhibition Include:
- The exhibition brochure and its appendix.
- Stier Group registration form for all its terms.
- The exhibitor’s instruction manual, which is published on the Stier Group website.
- Updates on MDR&D website which will be published occasionally.
- Venue regulation
Technical specification includes
(See the blueprint for a 6 sqm. booth)
* This Picture is For Illustration Purposes Only.
* The exhibition plan, map and related events are subject to changes and updates.
* The exhibitors are bound by the rules appearing in this brochure, the rules of the exhibition, the Stier registration form, the exhibitor’s instruction manual and website updates which will be published from time to time.
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Set-up of exhibition stands||Sunday, October 21, 2018 from 17:00 until 19:00|
|Opening Day||Monday, October 22, 2018|
|Dismantling of Stands *||Tuesday, October 23, 2018 from closing until 21:00|
* The dismantling will be possible on Tuesday after closing until 21:00.
The dismantling will be done at closing time only – do not disassemble the display before closing!
Please note that there must be no equipment remaining in the exhibition halls after this hour.
Space only (un-constructed area) fees
- Please note that this model does not include installation of the electrical outlet which must be ordered and paid for separately according to the instructions detailed in the exhibitor’s instruction manual.
- Exhibitors who do not use the modular construction package are subject to the instructions of the exhibition’s safety engineer (details in the exhibitor’s instruction manual) and will be required to submit a construction engineer’s approval prior to opening the exhibition.
Registration and Terms of Payment:
- Please complete the details on the registration form as well as:a. First payment of 50% must be attached when submitting the registration form. b. Final payment (50%) is due no later than 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Rates quoted as of October 2017 and are subject to change without further notice. New price list will not include companies who registered and already paid their participation fees.
- Prices for foreign exhibitors are exclusive of VAT (Israeli exhibitors must add V.A.T). All fees must be Linked to the “Consumer Price Index” and/or to the US$ exchange rate and only on condition that the “Consumer Price Index” and the US$ exchange rate will rise above 5% from the day on which this price list was conducted.
- Payment for exchange rate differentials will be made two weeks prior to the event (see details above).
- The setting up by the exhibitors will not be permitted prior to the settlement of all payments. The organizers will not receive any payment postponed after October 20, 2018. An exhibitor who will encounter difficulty paying the account balance until entering the premises, will be charged 2% interest per month for any delay in payment, and will provide credit card details for the security of future payment. An invoice will be issued against final payment.